Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Swaps and a Win

I'm so excited for my mail in the next couple of weeks. First off, my swap partners and I for the Book and Yarn Swap on Ravelry have posted our packages. I had to delay the sending of mine due to being out of town, and I really appreciated my partners' kindness about the whole thing. I sent mine out yesterday, and I believe theirs went out either yesterday or the day before. I hope they like what I've sent, and I know I'm going to be thrilled with what I receive.

Secondly, Cathi had a giveaway if you could guess the name of the pattern she was stitching. The answer was Grille Gratuite 86 from Gazette 94. Since only 3 people had the right answer, Cathi has been sweet enough to send us all a little something. I can't wait to see what it is!

I also plan on stitching Grille Gratuite 86, so thank you Cathi for the inspriation!

You should check out how Cathi finished the piece. I think it makes a super cute wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! They really make my day. :)