Friday, June 4, 2010

June Goals

I meant to mention this in my last post, but I got sidetracked with the whole, dying of a cold thing.

I'm still coughing like I have the plague by the way, which is nice because my co-workers are still avoiding me in the same manner. I've been quite productive. With work that is, I feel like I haven't done ANYTHING crafty. Although, that's not quite true, I've just started a bunch of stuff, I haven't really finished anything yet.


Cross-Stitch:
Finish stitching 1 Baby Gift
Work on This is the Day
Finish BBD's Easter Parade (not too much to go)
Sort out fabric for and start working on 3th Colony Bay

Knitting:
Work on Serena's scarf
Work on my scarf


Lofty goals, I know. I just don't want This is the Day to become a UFO, so I want to be sure that I stitch some on it. The babies are due sooner rather than later, so I really need to get cracking on that!

2 comments:

  1. Those seem pretty achievable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. We all had a cough and cold that lasted about 6 weeks. Toooo long for coughing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! They really make my day. :)