Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Niece

My niece earned straight A's this past school year, and as a reward, I promised to take her to the "meat buffet." (Churrascaria or Brazilian steakhouse) Today we picked up a new dress for her to wear. Then tonight I did her makeup as well, so she really looks like a grown up. After dinner we went to a local shopping area and got ice cream and wandered around the park like setting. Then off to Barnes and Noble to get a drawing kit for her.
This is her "I got straight A's smile."This is her uncle, my DH. He had to bend over to get into the photo, but I don't think it'll be long before they're looking eye to eye.
Wow, we look like part of a normal family.
Ah, that's more like the Uncle Danny I know.
Serena, I hope that you had a great time. I had a lot of fun with you tonight, and I'm so lucky to have a wonderful niece like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! They really make my day. :)