Friday, March 19, 2010

All Things Local Swap Q&A

  1. Are you a knitter or crocheter? a totally newbie knitter... no crochet at all yet

  2. What is/are your favorite projects to create? so far I'm into dishcloths and scarves (did I mention that I'm a newbie? lol) I'm getting pretty adventurous with what I'm trying to make, but nothing circular yet.

  3. What is your favorite yarn type (wool, cotton, etc?) Any yarns you don’t like to work with? I love all the natural fibers, cotton, wool, silk, bamboo. I've been trying to like acrylic for the cost savings, but it's not going well.

  4. What is your favorite color ? Least favorite? I love jewel tones and easter egg colors. I can't stand neon and orange.

  5. What is your favorite thing about the city you live in? That I can go from a super fancy, gourmet grocery store (that I can't really afford) to a down and out Asian supermarket with all the freshest and cheapest veggies, within 10 minutes. Plus, I met my husband here, so that helps

  6. What is your favorite thing to do when you visit a new place for the first time? I love hitting the library and the grocery store. At the library you can usually find out about groups meeting around town, so I can meet new people, and I love seeing what local foods are available in the stores.

  7. Do you have any other hobbies, besides fiber craft? I'm a cross-stitcher as well, does that count as fiber craft? I use fibers... just a different kind... so if it counts, then no, I have no other hobbies :)

  8. Do you collect anything? No, I live in a TINY apartment with a husband and a cat, I have no room to collect anything

  9. Do you like sweets? I love sweets!! I'm a fan of chocolate, but my real loves are coconut and mango flavored things.

  10. What are your favorite scents? Lavender and Vanilla

  11. What is your living situation (married, kids?) Do you have any pets? 1 husband, and 1 cat, who are both little divas, although I try not to tell them that! lol

  12. Is there anything important your pal needs to know (pet allergies, food allergies, etc?) I'm not allergic to anything, but I quit smoking 4 years ago (yay me), but am still VERY sensitive to the smell, and it really grosses me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! They really make my day. :)