Monday, March 22, 2010

Knit Free Weekend

At the end of the week, I realized that my hands were a little sore, mainly from all the typing I did last week, so I decided that I needed to give my fingers a rest for the weekend. I managed to resist knitting until Sunday, when I cast on another double bump washcloth. I'm REALLY enjoying making these. I think that I may use that same pattern for some of the charity scarves I'm making. I think that it'll make the scarves pretty, without being too feminine or masculine, so I can use the same pattern for two different groups. (Christmas at Sea and Handmade Especially for You) They serve very different groups of people, as the Christmas at Sea is for mariners and the Handmade for you is to benefit battered women. I'm still such a new knitter, that I know I'm going to prefer one pattern that I can do really well. I want to give each group my best work, and I think the double bump scarf is going to be the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! They really make my day. :)