Friday, March 12, 2010

A FO!


I finished my dishcloth last night. I would post a photo of it, but the photo I have is TERRIBLE. So, I'll wait. Suffice it to say, it looks a lot like the one I posted yesterday, just bigger.

My husband's stitch markers arrived yesterday. Just in time for him to give up knitting. I refuse to use them, hopefully it'll guilt him into knitting again. I found them at knitoramaa's Etsy Shop. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/knitoramaa) My husband is a huge Big Leibowski fan, so when I saw them, I just knew he had to have them! I however, am NOT a fan of the Big Leibowski. I, however, LOVE these stitch markers, and will have to purchase some for myself. I'm thinking that I need the Buffy ones. (Really look at knitoramaa's photos though. I snapped mine with my camera phone this morning, but it obviously was super dark, and don't do the markers justice.) They say "The Dude Abides."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! They really make my day. :)